Event Categories: Automation, Robotics, Manufacturing Technology, Production Engineering and Automobiles, Automotive PartsEvent Tags: Automotive chassis and Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Event DatesOctober 26, 2020-October 28, 2020
AMEE2020 will be held in Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center during October 26-28, 2020. This is the first professional technology exhibition held in the automotive industry for the chassis system industry chain.
AMEE will build a cutting-edge technology and solution display platform for intelligence, electrification, electronization and lightweight of new-energy automobile chassis system, chassis design & development engineering, advanced manufacturing engineering, chassis trend engineering and lean product engineering of passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles and special vehicles, as well as other relevant industrial chains .
8+ Con-current Conference
8+ Theme Exhibition Zone
15，000+ Professional visitors
* Industrial uniqueness
* Manufacturing industry chain
* Chassis ecosphere
* High quality of the exhibition
* High standard of conferences
We sincerely invite your corporation to visit AMEE Exhibition and take part in con-current technical conferences. For more information, please contact [email protected]
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- August 12, 2021, 9:00 am-August 14, 2021, 5:00 pmCategory: Automation, Robotics, Manufacturing Technology, Production Engineering and Automobiles, Automotive PartsAddress: Shanghai New International Expo Center
ChinaRich exhibits, covering the entire industrial chain of automotive interiors and exteriors. • Interiors & Exteriors System • Materials • Intelligent & Processing Equipment • Automotive Lightweight Technology • Intelligent Cockpit & Future Mobility • Supporting products Scale Exhibition Area: Read more...
- March 23, 2021-March 25, 2021Category: Automation, Robotics, Manufacturing Technology, Production Engineering, Design, Industrial Design, Information Technology, Communication Technology, Packaging, and Transportation, Storage, LogisticsAddress: Acceso IFEMA
SpainPICK&PACK is the annual innovative event for the packaging and intralogistics industries that offers process, manufacturing, printing and supply chain solutions, as well as the strategic levers to stimulate innovation and competitiveness of companies. More than 200 companies will showcase Read more...