(The description for this trade show is not here ye Read more [...]
Trade Show Category: Regional Trade and Industry
The Arab International Aluminium Conference (ARABAL) is the premium platform for the aluminium industries in the Arab world. It is hosted on rotation basis by the primary aluminium manufacturers in the region, who collectively produced 5,229,115 tonnes of aluminium in 2016.
Sohar Aluminium is the proud host of the 21st ARABAL Conference, taking place from Monday 6th to Thursday 9th November 2017, in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman.
This year’s conference agenda is structured to focus on the “Driving Strategic Growth across the Global Aluminium Industry”. ARABAL comprises a strategic conference focusing on the current industry prospects and challenges, a site tour to Sohar Aluminium smelter, an international exhibition and various other workshops, meetings, and entertainment activities.
Since it’s inauguration in 1981 ARABAL has become an event of international repute, bringing together industry leaders from around the world to discuss current issues as well as explore businesses and investment opportunities in the region.
Today ARABAL sees the participation of more than 500 top executives who attend its conference, and thousands who visit its exhibition.
Organizer: Sohar AluminiumFrequency: Every yearB2B or B2C: B2B & B2CNumber of exhibitors: 20Number of visitors: 500
Workshop with Rio Tinto
WORKSHOP: Smelter process and production optimisation: Technology contributions to support primary aluminium producers entry into the 21st century By AP Technology™, Rio Tinto.
Two-day conference program including :
Industry Keynote Panel: Global Map Redrawn: As New Supply & Demand Centers Emerge, What Are the Challenges & Opportunities for the Middle East’s Aluminium Sector?
- Current Global Economic Situation and Market Challenges
- Role in Global Aluminium Markets
- Supply and Demand - Trends, Prospects and Future Plans
- Exports from GCC and Middle East to the World - Current Situation and Future Prospects
- Sustainable Resources, Raw Material & shifting towards Alternative Energy in the Gulf & Middle East
Moderator: Jorge Vazquez, Founder and Managing Director, Harbor Aluminum Intelligence
- Eng. Said Mohammed Al Masoudi , Chief Executive Officer, Sohar Aluminium Company (SAC), Sultanate of Oman
- Abdulla Jassem Kalban, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Emirates Global Aluminium (EGA), United Arab Emirates
- Abdulaziz A. Al Harbi, President, Ma’aden Aluminium Company, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Khalid Mohamed Sultan Laram, Chief Executive Officer, Qatar Aluminium Limited (Qatalum), State of Qatar
- Eng. Abd Elzaher Abd Elsattar Hassan, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Egyptalum, Arab Republic of Egypt
- Tim Murray, Chief Executive Officer, Aluminium Bahrain (Alba), Kingdom of Bahrain
Sohar Aluminium is pleased to confirm that we have booked the charter flight (Airbus A320) with SalamAir to transport ARABAL delegates from Muscat to Sohar and back, for the Site Tour of Sohar Aluminium’s Smelter and facilities.Sohar Aluminium is pleased to confirm that we have booked the charter flight (Airbus A320) with SalamAir to transport ARABAL delegates from Muscat to Sohar and back, for the Site Tour of Sohar Aluminium’s Smelter and facilities.