Update Category: Press Release
We are now accepting speaker submissions for the Global Keynote Theatre at All-over-IP Business Forum 2018 which takes place on 21–23 November, Moscow, Russia.
All-over-IP Business Forum brings highly-engaged end-users and resellers serving the following sectors locally: Major Events, Retail, Banking and Finance, Critical Infrastructure, Transportation, Government, Law Enforcement, Public and Private Sector.
Over three days the series of keynote addresses, conferences, panel discussions and live demonstrations provide an extensive educational programme that will deliver insight, analysis and perspective on the Next Big Thing and relevant investment strategies.
We invite you to submit a proposal for speaking on:
• Advanced Video Surveillance and Analytics
• Access Control and Mobilty
• Artificial Intelligence and Neural Networks
• The Cloud and the IoT
• Going Beyond Security
• Digital Transformation
• Identity and Access Management
• Integrated Security
• Video Surveillance Storage
• Big Data and PSIM
• Machine Vision, Embedded Vision
• IP Networking
• Intelligent Buildings, Building Automation
• Smart Cities
Take a look at the level of keynote speakers that leverage All-over-IP to address their message to the local market. >> https://www.all-over-ip.ru/en/global-speakers
Fill in the form online to apply for a speech. >> https://www.all-over-ip.ru/en/global-speakers
11th Annual International ALL-OVER-IP 2018
Founded in 2008, All-over-IP is a networking platform for global IT, surveillance and security vendors, key local customers and sales partners where they share knowledge and exchange ideas that are financially rewarding for business. All-over-IP Expo brings together major brands to ensure the best marketplace for the latest technology and innovation, and to lead customers to the Next Big Thing. Sponsored by AxxonSoft.
November 21–23, 2018
Russia, Moscow, Sokolniki Expo
Photo: Ralf Laufer, Segment Business Owner EMEA/DACH, Global Business Electronic Access and Data, dormakaba
- InfoSecurity Russia Team is pleased to announce Call for Papers 2018 for the forthcoming conference! Senior information security professionals are welcome to share their experience on the Keynote Stage. The keynote stage agenda includes innovative and inspirational presentations bу information Read more...
- Currently there are several large infrastructure security projects being implemented in Moscow Region. Main directions for the development of the “Safe Region” system in 2018-2021 are: ◦ video surveillance for settlements ◦ city access control ◦ video surveillance for the Read more...