Update Category: Press Release
Russia’s demand for data centre services has been rapidly growing over the last few years. This has been driven by the development of corporate IT systems alongside the demand for backup services for the growing volume of business critical data. Moscow is becoming a hotspot for technology investment as almost 65% of the net area of Russia’s data centre space is located here.
Join roundtable discussion “Present-day DPC is Secured DPC” at InfoSecurity Russia 2018 and show off your technologies & solution to gain your market share!
– Development of technologies for building cloud storage and data processing systems.
– Creation of distributed service platforms and their use for the provision of services, including information security services.
– Control and management of cloud services for modern enterprises.
– Use of analytical data for tasks of ensuring information security and increasing efficiency.
Moderator: Mikhail Kader, Cisco.
I WANT TO GET MORE> https://www.infosecurityrussia.ru/en/isr-2018?hsCtaTracking=e0e89719-74fd-4024-96c0-916f0ef92ca2%7C541c4237-4319-4963-b699-18c780332232
- Currently there are several large infrastructure security projects being implemented in Moscow Region. Main directions for the development of the “Safe Region” system in 2018-2021 are: ◦ video surveillance for settlements ◦ city access control ◦ video surveillance for the Read more...
- We are now accepting speaker submissions for the Global Keynote Theatre at All-over-IP Business Forum 2018 which takes place on 21–23 November, Moscow, Russia. All-over-IP Business Forum brings highly-engaged end-users and resellers serving the following sectors locally: Major Events, Retail, Read more...